RS-232 interface is a standard communication port in PC and other control system. And it is a very popular communication interface in control system, building access control system (AC9100), office automation system, time record system (TR510) barcode system,pos system…..etc .However,RS-232 has many limitations in transmission speed and distance ,So it can not be flexibly used in high speed and long distance control system. Now we support RS422/485 inter-face converter for RS-232 communication system. You don’t need to change any specification of your system.
- RS-232 interface converted to RS-485 interface for long distance connection
- Automatically switching Transmitting and Receiving
- LED is to show communication status
- Baud rate selectable 9600 or 19200
- One converter supports up to 255 terminal devices.
- Communication distance up to 1000 meters (must be AWG #24, #22 , #18….. individually shielded multiple pair cable)
- Don’t need to change any specification of your existing systems
- Your software with RS-232 protocol still can be used.
-Half-duplex,1 start bit,8data bits, no parity Baud rate 9600/19200 selectable.
-Power Supply: DC9~12V,300mA
-RS-232 Interface Connector: D-sub 25 pins female connector
-RS-485 Interface Connector: Screw type terminal block 4 pins
-Operating Temp: 0~55 Deg. C
-Storage Temp: -10~55 Deg. C
Note: The Specification is subject to change without notice.
CON485:for TR550 with RS-485 connection
CON485:for TR510 with RS-485 connection
CON422/485:for AC9100 with RS-485
CON422/485;for TR52X/TR534 with RS-422